Are your communication efforts leaving you adrift?
Content – whether it’s a feature magazine article on sustainable-design trends, an online newsletter for LED lighting enthusiasts or marketing copy for a website – exists to help build relationships. Communicating relationship-building messages requires writers to understand audiences as well as a technology’s nuances or a new product’s bells and whistles.
I’m a freelance writer, editor and web-content strategist living and working on Cape Cod, with more than 20 years’ experience creating and shaping content that informs readers and helps build the relationships publishers, associations and manufacturers are seeking to create. My services include:
- Feature writing Feature writing for magazines and websites, with a special emphasis on building design and technology, sustainable design and living strategies and both traditional and alternative energy technologies, along with a specialty in caregiving issues.
- Blog writing My own Life With Father blog has been covered multiple times by the New York Times caregiving blog “The New Old Age,” and I’m also now a weekly blogger for AARP and that organization’s TakeCare blog.
- Marketing copywriting for websites, brochures and presentations
- Editing of custom publications, web content and other material
- Web-content strategy for small- and large-scale websites, helping clients understand content needs and organization for new or redesigned websites
Please take a look around the site at some of my samples (more will be added soon), and then give me a call or send an email so we can begin talking about the relationships you’re trying to build.